If You Are Sick and Tired of Dealing With Incompetent, Unreliable, and Arrogant IT Service Companies Who Are Slow To Respond, Never Get Things Working and Deliver Horrible Customer Service
It’s Time You Give Us A Call…
No Other IT Services Firm On Cape Cod or Southeastern Mass Can Touch Our Lightning Fast Response, Customer Service, Or Ability To Deliver Technology Solutions That Work EXACTLY The Way You Want Them To. Read On To See How We Can Make This A Reality For YOU…
If you are a business owner or office manager that is plagued with ongoing computer problems but don’t know who you can trust to fix them fast, fix them right, and make everything just plain WORK the way it’s supposed to, I have the solution you have been looking for.
What makes us unique is that we help professional service firms like yours increase staff productivity, implement technology that increases your net profits, document compliance efforts, and prepare your business for rapid one hour disaster recovery.
Although this isn’t an amazing concept, I’m amazed at how many IT service firms don’t get this right. And if you’re currently at your wits’ end about your current IT consultant because they never seem to get everything working…are totally unreliable about responding to problems…don’t follow through on their promises…don’t take ownership of problems when they arise…and overall provide really shabby service, we can help. In addition to solving these issues, we can also show you how to:
- Use technology as a competitive advantage. We provide technology guidance when selecting software applications for your business. Finance, Inventory, Service Delivery, Sales, Marketing all leverage technology. Let us help you make the right choice and avoid costly mistakes.
- Reduce IT compliance risks. Whether it’s HIPAA, MA201, SOX, or other compliance requirements, we manage your network and document our efforts. Together with our highly optimized industry best practices, we help you minimize risks of audit penalties.
- Eliminate costly downtime, chronic problems, slowness and other computer headaches with our flat rate – all inclusive – managed IT service. How do we do this? We proactively manage the health and security of your network with 24/7 monitoring and maintenance.
- Gain complete peace of mind that your network is 100% secured and backed up properly so IF you were to experience a major disaster of some kind, we could have you back up and running again within a few hours or less. And we don’t just say that, we guarantee it.
Ultimately, this means you and your staff will no longer have to waste time or money on aggravating computer problems, period.
It’s difficult choosing a new IT Services company, or for that matter; when or if you should start looking. Most business owners are unsure what to look for, or what questions to ask, or how much to pay for IT services.
To help you get to know us better, I’d like to send you our FREE Business Advisory Guide titled, “What Every Business Owner Must Know About Hiring An Honest, Competent Responsive, And Fairly-Priced Computer Consultant.” This free guide will arm you with 21 revealing questions you should ask any computer consultant before giving them access to your company’s network, as well as:
- The “dirty little secret” of the computer repair industry that most people don’t know and will NEVER be told by their current IT guy. (Knowing this alone could save you from wasting tons of money and untold aggravation when outsourcing your computer support.)
- How to spot an unethical or grossly incompetent computer repair/support technician in minutes.
- 4 costly misconceptions business owners have about computer maintenance and repair; one you will need to know BEFORE you talk to anyone on the phone.
- The BEST way to protect your computer network from viruses, spyware, hackers, downtime, slowness, crashes, data loss, and other expensive, devastating computer problems.
- 5 mistakes to avoid when choosing a IT support company.
Even if you aren’t ready to outsource your IT support or make a change from who you are using now, this report will give you the right information and questions to ask when the time comes. And if you have a sneaking suspicion that your current IT support is not delivering the level of service and support you need, it will quickly help you determine if your suspicions are correct – AND what you can do about it.
To claim your free copy now, fill in the form on the right column for immediate access.
After you review our report on how to hire an IT services company, we will share with you another report:
What You Should Expect To Pay For IT Support For Your Small Business (And How To Get Exactly What You Need Without Unnecessary Extras, Hidden Fees And Bloated Contracts)
Read This Guide and You’ll Discover:
- The 3 most common ways IT services companies charge for their services, and the pros and cons of each approach.
- A common billing model that puts ALL THE RISK on you, the customer, when buying IT services; you’ll learn what it is and why you need to avoid agreeing to it.
- Exclusions, hidden fees and other “gotcha” clauses IT companies put in their contracts that you DON’T want to agree to.
- How to make sure you know exactly what you’re getting to avoid disappointment, frustration and added costs later on that you didn’t anticipate.
- 21 revealing questions to ask your IT support firm BEFORE giving them access to your computer network, e-mail and data.
To claim your free guide, just fill in the form on this page for instant access or call us at 508-790-4171