If You Have Been Wondering If The Cloud Is A Bunch Of Hype Or Something You Should Investigate, Wonder No More
Before you consider "going to the cloud" we want you to have all the facts. Get a good understanding of what the cloud is, if it can save you money, or will it cost you more. There are as many different versions of cloud computing as there are clouds in the sky. At iMedia, we consult with our clients and provide guidance to determine what truly makes sense for your business. If you do transition to the cloud, we provide ongoing support and management of your cloud technology.
Download Your Free Report
5 Critical Facts Every Business Owner Must Know Before Moving Their Computer Network To The Cloud
If you need to upgrade your current computer network and are considering cloud computing to save money and simplify IT, the insights provided in this report will arm you with the right information and questions to ask to avoid getting “sold” a solution that doesn’t work for you.
- What cloud computing is and why so many small and medium businesses are switching to it versus expensive, server-workstation networks.
- The various types of cloud solutions you need to know about and how to determine which one is right for you.
- What you should expect to save on IT costs initially and over time.
- 15 critical questions you MUST know the answer to; don’t let your computer guy skirt the answer on these!
- The most important thing you need to know about security and where your data is hosted.
- Little-known facts about moving to the cloud most IT consultants don’t know or won’t tell you that could end up costing you big.