FREE Network Health Check For
All Prospective Clients Who Want To Put Us To The Test!
As a prospective customer, we would like to offer you a FREE Network Health Check and Diagnosis ($600 value). During this health check we will perform a comprehensive 21 point audit of your entire network to look for potential problems, security loopholes, spyware and other hidden problems that will cause the computers on your network to run slow, act funny, crash and lose data.
- Check your firewall’s security settings to make sure you are protected from the latest hacker attacks, worms, and viruses.
- Review antivirus and malware software installation and how its managed.
- Check your network’s back-up system to ensure it is working properly and accurately backing up all of the critical files and information you never want to lose.
- Verify that you have the most up-to-date security patches installed properly; miss one critical update and you’re a “sitting duck.”
- Consult with you regarding any concerns you may have regarding backup, security, or performance.
Why Should You Care About This?
Because small businesses are the low hanging fruit in the world of hackers and vulnerable to excessive downtime. There are literally dozens of ways hackers and viruses can access your network–undetected—to access and remotely control your network, corrupt your data and hold it for ransom, and use your network as a conduit for spreading spam, viruses, and even illegal software.
A poorly running business network costs the business owner far more than another IT bill. When employees are fixing their own computers, grabbing another cup of coffee as their PC reboots again, installing an update during customer facing hours – you’re losing serious productivity and money.
Computers demand constant attention. There are numerous system checks and updates that should be done on a regular basis to ensure maximum speed, performance, and security. Ignore them and your system will get progressively slower, unstable, and susceptible to viruses, ransomware, and hackers. Data backups have a failure rate of 100% --that means all data backup will fail at some point, often without warning. You don’t want to find out that your backup was not working the day after you have a data loss.
Can't wait? Call us at 508-790-4171