If you are the owner of a small to midsize business within Southeastern Massachusetts and Cape Cod, and you want to turn technology into a power tool that can move your business forward instead of a problem that costs you time and money, then we can help!
Our clients typically have 10 to 75 workstations (even up to 200), and rely on their computers, network, and Internet for daily operations. Most of our clients have a specialized line of business application that they use to run their business and rely heavily on that software being operational. They represent a broad cross-section of industries (healthcare, insurance, financial, legal, service trades) and are located around Cape Cod and Southeastern Massachusetts. Our IT support experts compliment your company’s team when:
- Your current technology seems to hinder business more than it helps.
- You need better IT reliability because computer downtime costs you money.
- You know that you would sleep better with proper security for your computer network
- You need to be certain your data is always recoverable, period.
- You’d like to enable your employees to work remotely.
- You want your employees to do the jobs they were hired for, not waste their time on computer problems.
- You believe that paying to prevent problems is more efficient than paying to fix problems.
- You’re looking to expand your business, but need to know the technology and costs involved in doing so.
- Your interests are tied to the bottom line.
How our team works for you and why so many businesses depend on iMedia Technology:
- Our Guarantee: Never fear a change when switching to iMedia. We guarantee your satisfaction unconditionally. You will never pay twice for the same repair. You will never be left with an unresolved problem.
- We Document Your Network: most companies don’t even have a password list. You’ll never wonder what technology you have, how old it is, or how it’s configured.
- Technology guidance: Let’s meet every Quarter. Technology Reviews means you are in control of IT, and IT is aligned with business goals.
- Flat Fee Billing: we don’t nickel and dime. A flat monthly fee allows for a predictable IT budget and no surprise billings.
- On-Time, On-Budget Projects: We know how long projects take because we don’t wing it, we plan it! Our flat fee project quotes keep your IT project on budget.
- Your Privacy is Paramount: Two factor authentication, strong passwords, and remote access footprints means our efforts are always monitored for your privacy.
- Daily testing of data restore: not only is your data backed up, we offer a system test restore on a daily basis to ensure data recovery if ever needed.
- Business Software Support: we support your line of business applications so you don’t have to run updates on servers or workstations. We can help you with workflow issues too!
- HIPAA Compliance Audits: It’s imperative that medical practices have regular, ongoing IT audits to document compliance efforts. Without documentation, hefty fines and penalties loom.
Don’t wait until IT problems cost you more money and frustration.
Download our free report today offered on this page then call us at 508-790-4171.